Wednesday, December 7, 2011

NFC West theme songs

As promised, here are the NFC West theme songs. Love, hate, sadness, and regret are the emotions felt in this division.

San Francisco 49ers



"You can't say I didn't give it. I won't wait another minute. We're on our way this time around and we won't go down." A victory song for a team that's been struggling for such a long time. Finally an NFC West team that people can respect. I'm excited, even if they're stuck with Hanson.

Seattle Seahawks



"Even though I pretend that I've moved on, you'll always be my baby. I never found the words to say you're the one I think about each day." They miss Matt Hasselbeck. T Jack isn't the solution and neither is Pete Carrol. "No matter how I try and try I just can't say goodbye." You can say goodbye to your season Seattle. I bet this song sounds really cool on stadium speakers.

Arizona Cardinals



"These are the days when all that I can do is dream. But I don't wanna spend forever living in the in between." Kevin Kolb might be the answer. Larry Fitzgerald and Beanie Wells are solid. It's not too much of a dream, but there are still many defensive issues that need to be addressed in the off season. "Outside the window there's a sunny day. I wanna feel it on my face." Not a wise idea. Arizona is too dangerous in the summer, but at least the field can stay outside. The California bay area is perfect weather. Too bad the 49ers aren't going anywhere.

St. Louis Rams



"Oh, look what you've done you've made a fool of everyone. Oh well, it seems like such fun until you lose what you had won." Josh McDaniels has done a stellar job leading the offense to a league worst 11.7 points a game. Don't blame McDaniels for everything. Their defense is among the worst in the league. The good thing for Ram's fans is in 2009, they only scored 10.9 points a game. At this rate, by 2021 they'll be able to beat some high school teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment